Peat substratum Lemon "TM Florin" Packaging - 3L. For all kinds of ornamental citrus plants.
- 7.84 UAH/kg. - from 500 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Lemon "TM Florin"
- Purpose: the cultivation of ornamental citrus fruits, coffee, figs, pomegranates;
- Minimum delivery volume of 500 liters.
- Terms of delivery: (FCA, CPT, CIF, FOB)
- Packing: (L 3 packets).
- Terms of payment: prepayment
- Manufacturer Country: Ukraine
Key parameters of the goods:
- Main components - lowland peat; peat moss;
- Additional components - coconut fiber, perlite, sand;
- View - friable mixture of peat;
- Packaging - plastic bags, 3 L;
- Certification (certificate of state registration, TU)
- Consumer properties: (Does not contain weed seeds, pathogens, dyes)
- We can send samples to the buyer (for free).
- We can send the collection container, etc.
- aqueous pH = 5.5-6.5
- Ingredients: mixture of peat; organic additives, mineral macro and micronutrient fertilizers; perlite; limestone materials, sand
Advantages over competitors:
- The balanced composition of NPK fertilizers and micronutrients prolonged action.
- Suitable for sowing seeds, growing seedlings, saplings and rooting stems are a wide variety of flowers and plants.
- It retains moisture by coconut fiber.
Nutrient substrates series "Tanner" made from a mixture of peat with the addition of shredded coconut fiber, perlite, organic additives, limestone materials, sand. A complete set of nutrients, macro-and micronutrients, growth stimulators. Special flower soil series "Florin" allow all fans to come to the indoor cultivation of ornamental plants professionally, using the rule "each plant - its soil."